This is where we share the load. I do part of the hands-on formatting work for you. It may be a relatively small thing, e.g. correcting the layout of a single complex table. Or it could be more substantial, e.g. importing a collection of publications, questionnaires and forms into your appendices.
How it works
- You contact me by phone or email and we clarify your exact requirements
- We determine your requirements and a mutually workable schedule.
- I provide you with an estimate of the cost
- You decide if you want to go ahead
- If you decide to proceed, you pay for 1 hour in advance as a non-refundable deposit
- You send me your source materials by the agreed commencement date
- I then carry out the work within the agreed timeframe,
- I maintain close contact with you throughout the process to ensure my formatting aligns with your needs and preferences.
- I also notify you of any unforeseen issues I encounter that may have implications for our schedule or costs, and I outline your options.
- You choose whatever action you want taken (and by whom) to resolve these issues.
- When my formatting is completed, I send you a (watermarked) PDF version for your review
- You check the work and advise of any formatting adjustments needed.
- I apply formatting adjustments and send an updated PDF to review.
- We repeat this cycle until we reach a fully satisfactory end result.
- You pay any balance owing.
- I send you the finished work
- I provide your finished work as a WORD document, PDF (unwatermarked) or whatever other file format is appropriate (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, JPEG).
All prices quoted on this site are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include 10% GST.
For customers outside Australia, the GST component will be subtracted from the price.
- Hourly Rate: $120 per hour (or part thereof)
How to book in
Go to the Contact Page and send me a message describing how you’d like me to help you, or just phone me on 0419 11 6718. For callers outside Australia, my number is +61 419 11 6718.
We can then look at the details of your requirements and make a plan.
Even if you’re not 100% clear about the help you need, contact me anyway. I’m happy to chat so you can clarify your requirements and options. There’s no obligation, so please feel free to get in touch anytime.